Monday, January 23, 2006

Jonathan Rhys-Meyers

Ok, so sometimes I think this dude is totally hot. Most of the time, i also think he's totally gay. Then, I hear that he prefers to have women approach him, as he's too gay(haha oops), I mean shy. Jonathan's current decoy is cosmetic guru Ruby Hammer's daughter Reena. Apparently, she bought him a drink, and their charade of a love affair began.

"I'm not very forward with women but I looked at her and thought she was beautiful. Fortunatley, she was forward and bought me a drink."

"Love at first sight doesn't exist but this was pretty quick. I fell in
love days after... And now I love almost everything about her."

Yea, cept that she's not a dude, and she's not packin heat between her legs.

Look, there's Jonathan with Ewan McGregor in Velvet Goldmine. AND... here he is again, this time, makin out with Shawn Hatosy in Tangled.

This dude is a total fag.



[contact music]

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

it's in the script, he's getting paid to kiss guys.
wouldn't bother me if he acually were gay.