Wednesday, February 01, 2006

Britney on Will & Grace

Britney Spears is set to guest star on Will & Grace!

"The pop star will appear as a Christian conservative sidekick to Sean Hayes' character, Jack, who hosts his own talk show, on the April 13 episode, the network said. Jack's fictional network, Out TV, is bought by a Christian TV network, leading to Spears contributing a cooking segment called "Cruci-fixin's."

Personally, I think they missed the boat on this one. Had they done this say, three years ago, I'm sure it would've been a smart and entertaining move. Now...not so much. Although I am looking forward to seeing Britney do something productive, I tend to ask myself what's easier than mixing a show on it's way out with a pop star on their way out?

I'm just hoping she'll get that double chin removed before the show. Maybe Britney could use network TV as the catalyst for comeback!! Oh wait, wasn't it that horrid reality show on UPN (of all networks) that launched her career spirling into the depths of entertainment hell?
[cnn]

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i know the ratings are going to plummet.