Sunday, February 05, 2006

Drinkin' Like A Superbowl Champ...

Ben Roethlisberger is a champion today. Not because he just won a Superbowl but because he drinks like a champion (today).

I love love love Pittsburgh's cheap answer to the
always-clueless Brittny Gastineau on the right and the fake Louis Vuitton psychedelic tank top tragedy on the left. I understand why she wore the shirt but I can't for the life of me figure out why a NFL quarterback is drinking in a University of Pittsburgh student's dirty South Oakland basement... Anyway, here's to the Steelers' Superbowl win, dumb whores, drinkin' stright from the bottle, dumb whores drinking straight from the bottle and dirty dive bars.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

that's too much

Anonymous said...

I NEED that T-shirt.

Anonymous said...

ghetttto