Wednesday, February 08, 2006

Forecasts say it's gonna be a little chilly in hell today

I go away for a business meeting for two days and look what happens....Freakshow Aguilera goes and makes herself all normal-ish:
Granted it still looks like Mrs. Bratman hit up my makeup bag circa 1996 and possibly a big syringe full of collagen in that upper lip. (What the fug is up with that mauve-ish lipstick? No girl should step near that color after 8th grade. The end.) Now don't get me wrong here, I'm glad little Miss X-tina (ugh) finally hit the bottom of that hideous tube of red lipstick that lasted two years too long...it's just that she looks shockingly plain. Like head cheerleader at a high school in Indiana. It's just not right. Or is it?

I just sit back and wonder if we could've avoided that whole leather chaps over tiny panties black/blonde rat's nest hair extension trying-to-find-my dirrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrty sexual identity phase had she tied the knot sooner.

1 comment:

Britt Phillips ComputerMillions.com said...

I've assembled the most complete Acne resource on the web. If you are looking for anything remotely connected with Acne, you will want to bookmark the resources I've assembled. For me it was finally realizing their are things I could do to control my Acne. This is my gift back for what I found during my research. terapia dieta acne terapia dieta acne