Wednesday, February 08, 2006

Will the real Paris Hilton please stand up? Good, now both of you go away.

Poor Natalie Reid. I used to think there is nothing worse in this world than being Paris Hilton. This all changed for me the other night when I was watching TV in my hotel room and came across a late-night interview on CNN or something (I was tired) with Miss Natalie Reid aka the world’s #1 Paris Hilton impersonator…hook nose and all. Yeah, you heard me right….this girl has taken the whole ubiquitous Paris Hilton Halloween costume to a new level.

Natalie, a “model”, apparently turned a few heads at NY Fashion week when she fooled some unsuspecting idiots at the Nicole Miller fashion show into thinking she’s really Paris. You can see a video here or read a little more about her here. In the interview I saw on TV, it appeared as if the highlight of Natalie’s life was bumping into Paris and Stavros outside Marquee and Paris said “you look so much like me, that’s hot.” Sad, isn’t it.

Has anyone noticed that “model” appears to be the new “unemployed”? I remember when people were called models because they actually walked runways and appeared on magazine covers. Now, as long as you have a picture of yourself in a bikini, you’re a model…which means with all of those trips to the beach I've taken in my life, I’ve technically been modeling since I was a child. Better add that to my resume.

...fake Paris (below) ..real Paris (below). How can I tell? Aside from the fact that Natalie looks like a Glamour Shots version of Paris, it can't be real Paris unless there's a little cooter hangin' out in the pic.

Oh and just in case you're having a party and want to ruin it by hiring someone more devoid of personality than Paris Hilton, Natalie rents herself out for party appearances through http://www.lookalikes.com/ and http://www.screamingqueens.com/

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

They are all SLUTZ! i have one too many images of Paris Hilton's who-ha to last me till the day i die.