Friday, February 24, 2006

That Eva Longoria - she's a classy one I tell ya...

Here's ANOTHER classless vibrator quote from Eva Longoria:

"After I spoke openly about vibrators I literally got boxes and boxes of free sex toys sent to me. So I was constantly giving them away."

Then she thinks "oh shit, I just revealed that I've been giving away freebee vibrators to all of my friends for their birthdays. They're going to think I'm a cheap ass."

Then she says: "Even before that I'd give them to girlfriends for their birthdays and they'd be so excited."

I just love that this Desperate Housewhore MADE HERSELF the poster child for sex toys. She's like that girl in high school who desperately craved attention from the guys so she'd be vulgar and talk about sex all the time. I know you know who I'm talking about.

From Miss Corpus Christi USA to Miss Vibrator USA. I bet her parents are proud.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

slutty whore

R. Russell said...

She sounds very cool and open about her sexuality. It's a shame women are looked down upon for their sexuality. It's great she wants to give her friends vibrators to help them enjoy fantastic orgasms.