Wednesday, March 22, 2006

Guessing Game

WHICH political reporter attends so-called "circuit parties" while flying high on ecstasy? "It stuns me that a prominent figure with public responsibility would show such poor judgment," said one witness, "not to mention that it's totally illegal."

Please please please let it be Anderson Cooper. I'd love it. He could be my main gay and we could travel around the world and go to circuit parties on the weekends (minus the whole ecstacy bit...hopefully that's just a phase he's going through). We could frolic with the gays and reminisce about his days on Channel One when he was a reporter and I was just a little middle school viewer....then we could go back to his his penthouse loft on West 38th Street and drink some vintage red wine. Oh, and when I'm in a more serious mood I could help him with his little 360ยบ blog. [PageSix]

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

what is that disgusting thing next to him in that picture?

xine said...

Amanda Lepore. She's a semi-famous NY tranny.

Anonymous said...

She's not hot like the tranny we were looking at the other day. She's hideous.

xine said...

That tranny we were looking at the other day was hot.