Friday, March 31, 2006

Ian McKellen Wants to Hit It!


Ian McKellen wants to kick it to Jake Gyllenhaal (otherwise known as the one and only Toothy Tile). Famous for his many on screen roles, namely the White Wizard in the Lord of the Rings trilogy, Ian McKellen is also known for speaking out against the portrayal of gay men on film... and now he's pissed about a comment Jake Gyllenhaal made about kissing co-star Heath Ledger.

"I got very upset when one of the actors said it was the most terrifying job he'd ever had because it involved him kissing another man."

"Imagine how rude that is. Suppose I'd said the most appalling thing I ever had to do was kiss Helen Mirren!"

I'm looking at the picture above, and I'm thinking that kissing Helen Mirren probably wasn't all that easy... So, Ian, you may want to rethink that one... k?

[source]

No comments: