Tuesday, March 14, 2006

Kevin adding Chippendale to his empty resume?

In a recent interview with Blender magazine, Kevin Federline confirmed one of my worst fears. When his album fails, he’ll take his clothes off. Yes people, K-SPED’s backup plan for life is to become a male stripper. I’m seriously wondering if K-SPED ever attended some kind of career fair in school because so far I’ll I’ve heard about either being jobless or wanting to be a rapper or stripper. He’s like the one dumb, short kid in the class that banks everything on being a NBA player and making millions but he totally sucks at basketball. K-SPED also said that he actually wakes up at 7:30 am Monday through Friday (which is more than I can say for myself) and that he trains at the gym for two hours each morning (which is also more than I can say for myself). I’ll believe it when I see it and since I’m not planning a visit to Britney and Kevin’s anytime I’ll just leave my opinion at “yeah right, sure you do.” After the gym he wastes the rest of his day in the studio pretending to be a rapper. He takes the weekends “off to see my kids and to spend time with my old lady.” Can you freakin’ believe he calls her his “old lady?” That makes me nauseous. The two of them should be sitting on a rickety front porch in those woven plastic lawn chairs wearing matching wife beaters and ripped up jeans, smoking Misty 120’s, drinking Mad Dog 20/20 out of the bottle with their pitbull chained to a metal pole in the front yard.

No comments: