Tuesday, March 21, 2006

Manolo Blahnik in Mouth

I believe this quote is a little old (as in she didn't say this yesterday or anything) but it's definitely worthy of printing.

Sarah Jessica Parker says she regrets being married to Matthew Broderick because she thinks he should be with someone else. She admits to feeling guilty for stealing her husband away from potential suitors, who may be better suited for him than she is. Seriously, what normal person says this about their husband and father of their child?

She explains, "I feel bad that he's not on the market... I feel like I'm holding him back in certain ways. I love him so much. He's just getting to his prime and I'm holding him back. He's like, 'I'm pretty happy being held back.' Every now and then I see him with a woman and she's really smart and beautiful and I'm like, 'God, they have great chemistry. They'd be great together.'"

I wonder if she feels the same way when she watches his great chemisty with his acting buddy Nathan Lane or all those cute little Broadway boys? Sorry, I had to. It was just too easy. I don't care what anyone says. I love these two as a questionable little couple.

2 comments:

dino said...

i think it's just her nose talking. she means, she sees him with women that have smaller noses, ans she thinks he looks better with them. i get it.

Anonymous said...

it was on the view two weeks ago.