Monday, March 06, 2006

Officially, the Cutest Moment from the Oscars!




This here is hometown gurl, Reese Witherspoon accepting the award for Best Actress in a Leading Roll for Walk the Line.
"Oh my goodness. I never thought I'd be here in my whole life, growing up in Tennessee," she gushed. She also talked about June Carter who died in 2003. Her husband, Johnny Cash would tell her before she died, "I'm just trying to matter," when asked how she was doing.
"I know what she means. I'm just trying to matter and live a good life, and make work that means something to somebody."
She beat out the other nominees Judi Dench for "Mrs. Henderson Presents," Felicity Huffman for "Transamerica," Keira Knightley for "Pride & Prejudice" and Charlize Theron for "North Country."

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Why don't this ugly gremlin stop blasting dumb actresses and entertainers, because before she got her oscar, she had her share of sex scenes and nude scenes!! She isn't no better than the other "dumb" actresses she's always blasting!!!

dino said...

woah

Anonymous said...

Love the grammar "anonymous"