Friday, March 31, 2006

She'll Always Be Donna Martin To Me.

It's almost 80 degrees here so in case I "forget" to post this weekend, I wanted to remind everyone to check out VH1's So noTORIous, a hot new faux-reality show starring Tori Spelling spoofing Tori Spelling. Good times, genius concept. I believe it's on this Sunday at 10pm ET. Seriously though, check your local listings because I might just be making that time up.

This show should be pretty fun considering that in the very first episode she bit off the hand that gave her the little career, big boobs and reasonable nose that she has. Figuratively not literally, of course. Once her parents, Aaron and Candy, saw episode numero uno they stopped speaking to her. She apparently caught the same case of overactive optimism that her boyfriend has. I absolutely love Tori Spelling but if I were her, I wouldn’t throw away that Spelling fortune on my first TV deal in ages. Remember what happened to poor Heather Graham when she was trying to make a comeback with Emily’s Reasons Why Not?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Fellow! I was just searching blogs,and I found yours! I like it!
If you have a moment, please visit my top dog food site.
Good luck!