Monday, April 03, 2006

FASHION FIX: Battle of the Bangs

That must've been one hell of a good clip-on bangs salesperson to sell you a set of clip-on bangs that start at the back of your head, come complete with a widow's peak and are crooked. When I look at you I feel compelled to start cheering "U-G-L-Y. Your bangs ain't got no alibi. They ugly. Hey hey. They ugly." They are so ugly I can hardly come up with some witty reference to make fun of them. They look like something I would've done as a child to my Barbie's hair as a test run before playing "hairdresser" with my little sister and a pair of scissors. I can't believe Pantene, the secret to beautiful hair, let you into their gift suite with hair like that. Do you realize the risk you caused to Proctor and Gamble's stockholders by associating yourself with Pantene wearing that “hair don’t?” I hope those Pantene people told you the secret to beautiful hair-- unclip those bangs and throw them away...as far away as possible.

UPDATE: Here's a closer look -- although I didn't think this was possible, the hair is worse than I first imagined. It' s like I Dream of Jeannie meets a banded 80s ponytail for dinner and has oversized, crooked widow's peak Lee Press-On bangs for dessert. My suggestion: replace the gun fingers with an actual gun.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good lord, I can't stand her. She's just a big walking fashion don't. Not to mention the peeing of the pants incident(s).

Anonymous said...

she's sooooooooooo fugly

dino said...

i'd shoot myself too with that haircut.

CaliforniaStyle said...

My goodness...what happened to her hair?

Anonymous said...

I did a google search and sultryhair.com came up. I liked that I saw,the price was right ($50) so I ordered some long clip in bangs in color number 4. They are a God send. They made my bangs look like something out of a magazine, very full and natural looking. They do not look fake at all. They are made with 100% remy human hair. Everyone at school and work thinks I got a new hair cut. I am very impressed with the quality, look, and feel of the clip in bangs. i got some clip in bangs from sultryhair.com. I was very This place rocks and so does their clip in bangs. Oh one more thing sultryhair.com offers the clip in bangs with any length and width you want for no extra cost. I ordered mine a little wider and longer because I have a big forehead ;)