Wednesday, April 05, 2006

Finally, a decent pay check!

John Stamos, of former Full House fame, is set to join the cast of NBC's "ER" as a regular this coming fall.

He will play Tony Gates, a "flirtatious paramedic who also is a medical student and a Gulf War veteran. He first played the character in two episodes that aired during the November sweep."

Good for you, Johnny boy. This news must be lifing your spirits, especially on the heels of the news that your former WIFE REBECCA IS ENGAGED TO JERRY O'CONNELL!!! Apparently, Rebecca made sure that John here was the first to know the good news, stating that, "When I got engaged again I let him know so he heard it from me and not other people, and I think he was grateful for that. John and I certainly don't have a regular relationship, but he's a great, great guy... (so I decided to rub it in his face a little)" OK, so that last part isn't really part of the quote, but I thought it made it a little funnier.

[source]

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Jerry O'Connell is fug. I wouldn't marry him even if I were blind...unless he promised to give me lots of money.