Wednesday, April 05, 2006

He must be a real blond

This story's an oldie, but a goodie. I thought we'd add a little international flair for our friends across the pond.

Mr. Posh Spice, the delicious man-candy known as David Beckham, is apparently so stupid he can't understand his 6-year old's math homework. According to this genius, "It's totally done differently to what I was teached when I was at school, and you know, I was like, 'Oh my God, I can't do this.' Brooklyn was like, 'Please do it with me,' and I'm like, 'I'll read your book with you.'" [sic all, if you can believe it].

But really, who cares. He looks like this, and the only numbers he has to worry about are somewhere in the multi-millions.



[source]

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

this story is 10 years old. the linked story says its from february... um it's april.

dino said...

Let there be PEACE! if not, i'll break you.

dino said...

i'm not kidding!

xine said...

Ugh. What's with all the criticism? This is for fun. We're not CNN.com. We're 3 crazy kids writing silly commentaries on celebrity issues. Sometimes the posts don't even have anything to do with news…or celebrity issues for that matter….