Thursday, April 13, 2006

House of Wax

I was looking at this picture trying to figure out whether or not I should put it on the blog and my mom came up behind me (I'm visiting my parents) and said "What is that thing, a tranny?" Yes, my mom calls them "trannies" -- she's been hanging out with me too much. My mom's response reassured me that this picture was blog-worthy. In case you haven't figured it out yet, it's a wax figure of Lindsay Lohan. I guess Madame Tussauds created this thing to honor the fact that Lindsay Lohan is about as useless as a wax figurine. She’s just so average looking. I bet even that random scared little girl next to the Lindsay statue grows up to be hotter than Lindsay.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Is that a scrunchie on her wrist? I wonder if they made all the freckles on her wax figure.