Thursday, April 13, 2006

Husbands of the Year

Every once in a while during Britney Spears' heyday I used to sit back in a brief moment of self-loathing and wish I were her. That was until Kevin Federline happened. Now that she’s married to K-SPED, I wake up every morning thanking Allah that I’m not her. I’m also glad I’m not the wife of Josh Holloway from ABC’s Lost. Josh admits he considered dumping his fiancĂ©e when his star began to rise. He said, "So when 'Lost' took off, part of me thought, 'Do I cut and run?' I still like to look around, but respectfully and with no intentions. 'Married, not buried,' I always say. There's a Hugh Hefner that lives in all men," happily married Holloway tells Men's Health. Still, he can't help fantasize about bachelorhood. "If I were single?" Holloway muses. "Damn, I'd have one girl doing my laundry, one shaving me, one bringing me a cocktail and another one coming out of my tent all hung over." Yes, Josh is happily married...until his wife reads this article in Men's Health magazine, slaps him across the face, redecorates, clears out his bank account and changes the locks. I bet this marriage lasts two years tops. [source]

No comments: