Tuesday, May 16, 2006

Celebrity Deathmatch 2: Mariah vs. Christina

It's on! In the red corner, hailing from Wexford, PA, coming in at 25 years-old with 3 Grammy awards and a 4 octave range is Christina Aguilera. In the blue corner, hailing from Long Island, NY, coming in at 36 years-old with five Grammy awards and a 5 to 8 octave range (depending on the source) is Mariah Carey.

Christina told GQ magazine that Carey was "never cool" to her. Christina said, "One time, we were at a party and I think she got really drunk, and she had just really derogatory things to say to me, but it was at that time that she had that breakdown, so she might have been very medicated." Mariah fired back with, "I had hoped that Christina was in a better place now than the last time I saw her, when she showed up uninvited at one of my parties and displayed questionable behavior. It is sad yet predictable that she would use my name at this time to reinvent past incidents for her promotional gain. It is in my heart to forgive and I will keep her in my prayers." When contacted for comment Christina said, "I do not want any bad energy with anyone. My intentions were not to upset Mariah with any statements that were published or taken out of context. I have all the respect in the world for her."

Mariah’s just pissed because Christina is younger and Christina doesn't have a public nervous breakdown to live with for the rest of her life. I think these two should have a mini-pageant with a talent competition where they can out-shriek each other and a wardrobe competition where they can out-skank each other. Throw in a little hair pulling and we have ourself some network TV. I recommend Britney Spears, Cher and George Michael as the celebrity judges. [source]

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i feel sorry that christina has to use mariah just because her existence in the industry has dwindled and totally vanished. and now she has to use a big star like mariah to get attention again. pathetic girl