Tuesday, May 16, 2006

Things That Make You Go UGG.

Nicole Kidman hosted the 30th Anniversary gala for the organization UNIFEM with Keith Urban. Kidman told People "He's actually my fiancé. I wouldn't be bringing my boyfriend." Well if Keith is her fiancee then who is her boyfriend? Start the Cruise/Kidman Race to the Alter 2006 now. A Scientology ceremony with two crazies vs. a country music weddin' with two Australians. I don't know what's more exciting, this story or the giant shit my neighbor's dog just took on the front lawn. [source]

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG, I was watching Law & Order SVU the other night and they were totally mocking Tom Cruise. It was the funniest thing. I mean, when South Park does it, it's predictable, but Law & Order??? Genius!

xine said...

I saw it too only I saw it last night because I recorded it and was too lazy to watch it. I was screaming "They're so making fun of Tom Cruise” as soon as I caught on to the storyline. I love their "Ripped from the headlines" bullshit...it's genius and pathetic all at the same time.