Wednesday, May 24, 2006

FASHION FIX: Will & Mercilessness

Now that Will & Grace is over, I'm still trying to figure out where I'm going to get my Thursday dose of gay. In the meantime, here's an interesting little Will & Grace finale story for you: word is that Debra Messing got a little series-end diva-ish when the cameras weren't rolling. Debra supposedly had it in her contract that she was able to keep the wardrobe- definitely a decent severance bonus for a Grace-type. Apparently the wardrobe people lined up racks and racks and racks and racks of clothes when Debra freaked out and said there were some missing outfits. She was right: the wardrobe staffers explained some of them were going to be put in a museum while a few were auctioned off for charity. Good excuse, right? Not for Miss Messing. She wanted it all -- forget about museums and charity! Karen must be proud. I wouldn't be putting my dukes up for any of those outfits pictured below. [source]

No comments: