Wednesday, May 24, 2006

It's Real and It's Deep!


Nicole Ritchie, who's frail 12-year-old body has spawned so much media attention, has officially split with on again, off again boyfriend/fiancé/diet partner DJ AM.

Fuckin' great. The SECOND this girl looks like she may actually be eating again, you throw that bitch right back down the stairs by her hair, and lo and behold, she's down to her birth weight.

"I know I'm too thin right now, so I wouldn't want any young girl looking at me and saying, 'That's what I want to look like,' " Richie tells Vanity Fair in its June issue. "I do know that they will, which is another reason I really do need to do something about it. I'm not happy with the way I look right now."

Richie blamed her severe weight loss on, in part, her December breakup with then-fiancé Adam "DJ AM" Goldstein. "I get really stressed out, and I do lose my appetite," she says.




No comments: