Wednesday, May 17, 2006

Notable Mention

<-- Kevin Federline? I think not. However, UK online magazine FemaleFirst continues to post this picture alongside any story about Kevin Federline. Um, unless there's some British conspiracy to make KSped more handsome/likeable... this STILL is not Kevin Federline.

I like this Kevin a little more, anyway. A little less thug, but I think he's cuter. I digress.

Anyway, back to the important stuff... Kevin Federline said he would save his son over his wife if it came down to one or the other. The 28-year-old rapper/dumbass admitted that if he was stranded on a raft at sea and only allowed to save either his son Sean Preston or pop star spouse he would have to let his wife drown.

He told US radio station Power 106FM: "Sean P. I would save my kids. Sorry baby I love you but I had to say that." Hmm... perhaps he could try saving SPF from Britney's parenting skills - which have come under about as much criticism as Popozão.

I would personally prefer it if Kevin Federline looked a little more like this!



[source]

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

who the fuck is that guy? I feel like i
I've been seeing this photo forever. he kinda looks familiar