Thursday, May 25, 2006

Remembrance Of How Crazy Crazy Is.

Britney wrote us a poem. She dedicated it to "everyone who thinks they know me" and included this nice picture of her and some skanks giving us the finger. Oh, she's bad! I need to check her website more often...her handlers must not be around to edit.

Remembrance of Who I Am by Britney Spears

No more chains
That you gave me.

Enough of pain
Now I'm craving
Something sweet, so delight
How do you stand sleeping at night?

Silly patterns that we follow
You pull me in
I'm being swallowed.
By the ones you think you love
They pull you down
You can't see up above.

Manipulation is the key
They screw it in
Because you’re naive.

You come to me now
Why do you bother?
Remember the Bible
The sins of the Father.
What you do
You pass down.
No wonder why
I lost my crown.

You don’t see me now
You ask yourself why
My crown is back
And it’s way too high
For you to be in my Presence
Especially my son
You should bow down
I’ve only just begun

The guilt you fed me
Made me weak.
The voodoo you did
I couldn’t speak

You’re awakening
The phone is ringing.
Resurrection of my soul
The fear I’m bringing
What will you say
And what will you do?
She’s not the same person that you’re used to.

You trick me once, twice, now it’s three.
Look who’s smiling now
Damn, it’s good to be me!


...and then you hear the sweet sound of a cuckoo clock striking midnight. Will you just take a look at how good it is to be her:

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

She needs to realize that women with short legs should NEVER EVER wear ankle tie or ankle strap shoes! they cut your legs off at the ankle and make them look even SHORTER.....dumbass trailer trash.

Anonymous said...

i don't mind the shoes. but that lipstick is TOO TOO much. very courtney love (not someone most would want to emulate)

Anonymous said...

Uh, not to mention the awful dye job and the ugly dress.