Wednesday, June 07, 2006

Celebrity Deathmatch 4: Jeremy Piven vs. Stephan Dorff

Most of this is just going to be copied and pasted straight from PageSix because I don't need to embellish much:
Jeremy Piven, a well-known swordsman who once made out with four different women in 10 minutes in front of a Page Six reporter, had just gotten done telling our spy how he wanted to "score with chicks," when actor Stephan Dorff - who was in "Blade" and "Cecil B. DeMented" - cut the bathroom line in front of him. According to our source, the altercation was "very high school." Um...try elementary school.

Piven: "Yo, what are you doing? You know you don't need to cut the line!"
Dorff: "I can do what I want!"
Piven: "No, you can't!"
Dorff: "Yes, I can!"
Piven: "You're a has-been!"
Dorff: "At least I am a movie star - you're only on TV! Cable TV!"

The last comment caused Piven to scream expletives and security guards were called before the two could come to blows (which is funny because I'd probably start cursing and swinging after the first round of No, you can't--Yes, I can's) A witness said, "Jeremy, who actually had a table, was shoved into a bathroom by security and left shortly after. And Dorff, who was in the standing-only section, kept hanging around all night telling anyone who would listen, 'I am going to kick Jeremy Piven's ass!' It was hilarious." Dorff ended up at 5 a.m. at Scores West, telling strippers, "I'm a movie star - you should want to sleep with me," according to one member of his entourage.

PageSix tried to contact Piven's rep but she apparently fired him because "He has morphed into his obnoxious 'Entourage' alter ego, Ari Gold," a source said. Last week, Piven was "obnoxious" at the "Entourage" premiere at the Arclight Cinemas in L.A. Spies relate that he kicked Garber out of her seat midway through the screening "so some hot chick he had just met could sit down. He was loud and awful to her. Siri has been with him forever and done everything for him - he is a pig." Not so surprisingly, Stephan Dorff does not have a rep. [source]

Truth be told, I wouldn't know either one of these two if I stumbled over both of their inflated egos at the same time. I wouldn't care to sit next to them, make out with them or especially sleep with them. That "yes I can" "no you can't" "yes I can" crap should stop after you leave the world of 'a child with a single digit age.' What sad, sad lives these two must live. Security should've let these two go at each other as sort of a sacrificial "star" brawl in hopes that they 'd both lose.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Jeremy Piven actually was a movie star in PCU.