Friday, June 16, 2006

Dateline? More Like Jerry Springer.

Did anyone watch Emotional Wreck Spears last night on Dateline? I have so much to say about her I don't know where to start. First of all, what the fugg is up with the couch behind her? There is no "chic" in that shabby. By the way, those are air quotes around the word chic. Speaking of air quotes, Mrs. Federline needs to take a community college class on the proper use of air quotes. Frankly, air quotes drive me crazy. I'd chop off her stubby little, "country," pregnant fingers if she did a gesture even remotely resembling air quotes in front of me. Here are two of like 200 examples. She looks she has her crazy claws out ready to prey on poor, wardrobe-misguided Matt (those jeans! ugg). I'm going to leave her whole emotional state out of this blog because if I write about it, I will be redundant. However, I am going to mention one other thing -- THAT WEAVE or whatever the hell was going on with her head. Her hair needs some psychiatric treatment. You'd think she would redo the extensions or wash it or brush it or something...
All I have to say is: I definitely see the inspiration for Justin Timberlake's "Cry Me A River."

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

wtf happened to her??