Tuesday, June 20, 2006

Heidi Klum Is All About Projects Number 3

They've chosen the latest cast for Project Runway 3, which begins July 14 on Bravo 10:00 p.m. ET/PT. At this rate they're going to have to start making up Fashion Weeks for the designers to hold their little design-off. By the way, Heidi Klum is supposedly knocked up again. She pops out a kid for every season this show is on the air. I'm not sure how much of the show has been taped, if any, but I swear if I have to see her looking completely, radiantly, obnoxiously, beautiful and pregnant for more than 2 episodes, I'm donating my TV to the local plasma center.

New Cast: (names appear below pictures; left to right)Alison Kelly, 25, Brooklyn, NY
Robert Best, 36, West Hollywood, CA
Bonnie Dominguez, 31, San Diego, CAKayne Gillaspie, 27, Norman, OK
Malan Breton, 32, Long Island City, NY
Katherine Gerdes, 25, Minneapolis, MNMichael Knight, 28, Atlanta, GA
Laura Bennett, 42, New York, NY
Ulrike “Uli” Herzner, 35, Miami Beach, FLVincent Libretti, 49, Santa Monica, CA
Stacey Estrella, 40, San Francisco, CA
Jeffrey Sebelia, 36, Los Angeles, CABradley Baumkirchner, 32, Los Angeles, CA
Angela Keslar, 33, Amesville, OH
Keith Michael, 34, New York, NY

In a quote from Bravo's press release , Heidi says: "Watching as each of these designers grow and develop during this challenging competition is absolutely amazing. There's some real talent here and it's clear that each of them has what it takes to be successful in the fashion business, but this is a unique opportunity for them to show what they can do. I'm so proud of 'Project Runway' and I can't wait to see what our third season will bring." How exciting was that statement? I'm just marking off my little calendar with big Xs for each day that comes to an end, bringing me ever-so-close to the Project Runway 3 Season premier! Has anyone from any of the Project Runways done ANYTHING yet? Just like last year, the winning contestant will get a fucking Saturn. I don't care if it's a 2007 Roadster that flies and cooks me breakfast. I expect more than a Saturn from a series that has been on for three seasons now. Actually, I expect a car more expensive than a Saturn from every series except The Price Is Right. The winner’s designs will be featured in a spread in ELLE magazine (Heidi said that so many times during the past two seasons that when I read that sentence, I heard her voice saying it). They will also get $100,000 from TRESemmé that has 100,000 little strings attached (and probably a needle or two), to start their own clothing line. Is it me or do they not look very interesting? Please help me prejudge them. [source and source]

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Just to let you know Kayne is anything but boring . Just watch and see!