Wednesday, June 28, 2006

I'll smack a bitch

Looks like the claws are out over at The View. Following Star Jones's surprise announcement yesterday that she's leaving the show, and her subsequent cover story in People that she was forced off the show, Barbara WaWa is none too pleased.

"I love Star and I was trying to do everything I possibly could - up until this morning when I was betrayed - to protect her," Walters told The Associated Press.
Big Gay Al's wife was supposed to announce her departure on Thursday, but decided to let the cat out the bag early. Apparently, viewers are tired of her shriveling frame and her stupid marriage. I think she's scared of the big bad dyke about to take Viera's place.
Also, for a laugh, take a look at Star's website. You have to enter an email address to get in, but you can just make one up. Or use Dino's. Also, I know she's not fat anymore, but I love that picture.


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

i took your advice and checked out her big, gay website. there's a picture of her, her big, gay husband, and her little, gay dog and i think she's missing a boob.

Anonymous said...

Barbara Wawa looks like she's ready to tear her throat out during the entire speech. Why didn't she just do it?

xine said...

Babs didn't tear her throat out because she doesn't have to. She has the magical powers. As she was saying that stuff in her calm, composed voice, Star Jones was at home choking on a donut that wouldn't fit in her stapled stomach.

Anonymous said...

Thank Goodness she's out, everytime I hear Starrrr talk I feel like we are having dueling asthma attacks. Now I can watch The View and not feel the need for an inhailer!! She tries to be too DIVA, just because nobody gets any props as a fatty! Now that she's thin, she thinks she deserves it. Sorry Hun, you need to EARN it!!!!!!!!!!!!