Friday, June 02, 2006

Owen's Fashion Find

Owen Wilson reportedly had the hots for Francesca Versace, the 23 year-old "party girl" niece of Donatella. Apparently the feeling was mutual and the two are now dating. Fortunately for Owen, Francesca doesn't have the face of her aunt. Unfortunately for Francesca, most people think Owen’s nose looks like a penis attached to his face. Personally, I think Owen is adorable. I'd date him if I happened to be Francesca Versace or I was myself and he was a non-famous person. Francesca is following in the fashion footsteps of her famous fashion family and is currently at London's Central Saint Martins College. I’m sure we’ll be hearing more about her in the future!
[source]

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Greets to the webmaster of this wonderful site! Keep up the good work. Thanks.
»

Anonymous said...

I love your website. It has a lot of great pictures and is very informative.
»