Monday, June 26, 2006

YOUR 15 MINUTES: Need your daily dose of hate? You're in luck.

30 Seconds' 15 minutes of fame:

I read the online version of the paper from my hometown (small town USA) because of this hysterical daily column called 30 seconds. You can call in and basically say whatever you want for 30 seconds. Of course you wouldn’t believe the things people say. They've now added a new email feature which is great because they print exactly what the person sends so each day I'm introduced to fantastic new grammatical anomalies. I started off just reading the entries and then I began a morning ritual of sharing the good ones with my friends. And by good I mean bad. I thought this one was particularly hateful yet creative so it’s making its way to the blog:

Liberals hate America and they especially hate freedom and liberty. All liberals would prefer us to be slaves to a godless communist master while singing the Mexican anthem. And don't look to liberals for any ideas because all they know how to do is tax you and create homosexual monuments to Satan. Liberals are begging the UN to come in and take our guns and children away and they want you to pay them to do it. And all the vets out there know that liberals cheer when one of their brothers die; there is no sweeter site to a liberal than a dead US soldier. Liberals also want you to use one of those disgusting, sinful condom things and have ten abortions a year. Go to Hell liberal scum. Amen. Patridiot Man, e-mail

Which reminds me. I was up so late last night finishing my homosexual monument to Satan that I missed my abortion appointment this moring. I hate when I do that. [source]

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That right there, is the problem with US birth equalling US citizenship.

Anonymous said...

it's moments like these that i miss that great town....

Anonymous said...

i don't even know what to say to that one... probably be because i was also up late last night, butt fucking satan.