Friday, July 07, 2006

Holly-Woodworking

Anne Hathaway is planning to quit Hollywood in hopes of sawing wood. She wants to be a carpenter. That's really a shame because I know there's a lot of wood in Hollywood waiting to be played with. Although I think she wants to make furniture and the kind of wood I'm talking about would definitely not make a cute chair. Cheesy, I know.

She says: "My goal for the next ten years is to get into carpentry, because I really want to learn how to make my own furniture. I'm a pretty boring person. My passion is interior decorating." Bleh. I don’t understand why furniture making couldn’t just be a hobby. She told CNN "I don't feel comfortable doing movie. It's not what I trained to do. I trained to be a theatre actress. It's a lot harder I think than people realize." That’s annoying. She just stared in the Devil Wears Prada opposite Meryl Streep and was in Brokeback Mountain – both far cries from the Princess Diaries. The ungrateful devil wears a toolbelt. I hope she gets a splinter. I used to think Anne Hathaway was a little on the goony side but she’s really blossomed into a pretty young woman. Let’s pray she dresses like Pamela Anderson circa “Lisa the Tool Time girl” and picks up a show on HGTV. [source]

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

ummm, did you totally MISS the fact that her titties are TOTALLY showing in that photo???

xine said...

No. I did that on purpose. I'm all about boobs lately if you haven't noticed. -x