Friday, July 07, 2006

Kabbalahists Do It Better


There are times in this life when one must put all stereotypes and perceptions away, thus rendering oneself free to do what makes one happy. I don't like Madonna just cause I'm gay, RIGHT?
And last night, I, along with all "MY GAYS" went to see Madonna's Confessions Tour at the Banknorth Garden in Boston.
After I got into a minor cat fight with some lesbian sitting next to me, I had a WONDERFUL time. Apparently, angry lesbians can hold their bladder longer than I can. I had to excuse myself to pee twice during the 3 hours I was there, and the first time was before the show even started. Angry Lesbian (for i did not catch her lesbian name) felt as though my $375 ticket prices didn't buy me the right to pee. I set that angry lesbian straight.
She was man enough to apologize to my friend before the show came to an end. I didn't accept.
For more EXCLUSIVE pictures (that I took even though I wasn't allowed to...) please click HERE.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

$375??? OMGGGGG

does she look old in person?

Loren said...

I was at the show too. Your pictures are great. She was amazing!

xine said...

For $375 she better dance on over to you and Botox out your crowsfeet. Please tell me she loses her breath when she dances so I can sleep better at night. -x