Thursday, July 06, 2006

Lindsay says "drama sells" - save your money and read the drama here

Lindsay Lohan is appearing in this month's GQ and she doesn't waste any time making herself sound like a trampy 20 year-old. Here are some of the pictures with quotes from the article:

I've lived, like, 15 lives by now. I've had to grow up pretty fast.
Smoking is a dirty habit. It's a dirty habit for a dirty little girl. Drama Sells, and nobody wants to watch Miss Perfect. I don't know if I could be monogomous. I don't want to be with just one person.Redheads are more passionate and more sexual than other girls. I like my body, and I like my breasts. And no, they're not fake. I'm sure her publicist will deny she called herself an imperfect, grown-up, dirty whore with real boobs who likes to fuck a bunch of different men and smoke a bunch of cigarettes. The magazine just misquoted her, right? What a waste of space. Her trashtastic family should be proud. I feel bad that she has absolutely nothing to talk about except things related to how she uses her firecrotch, smoking cigarettes and her distorted view on her maturity. Maybe she should go back to that bulimia bullshit -- at least it gave her something different to talk about.

No comments: