Friday, July 07, 2006

Questionable Quotes: Paris Hilton

Here are some quotes from Paris Hilton. I'll let the delusions speak for themselves:

"One-night stands are not for me. I think it's gross when you just give it up."

"Guys want you more if you don't just hand it to them on a plate. If they want you, then they will wait."

"You have to make them work for it. I think that's the only way you know if they really want you or just want to be able to brag that they've been with you."

Wow. I can't believe it's Oppositeday again already. This week has gone by so fast. Ok so too bad we've all spent one night in Paris at this point. Who is she still trying to fool? Does she think people will actually brag about sleeping with her? Sleeping with Paris is more of a "next-day, in-tears breakdown at the free clinic” event as opposed to a “bragging to my buddies” type of occasion. I wonder how far those North Korean long-range missiles can go...I hear wonky eyes make great nuclear missile targets.

No comments: