Sunday, July 09, 2006

Stars Stripping Down

Here are some quotes about celebrity nudity:

Jennifer Lopez: "I grew up walking 'round naked in my house. My mom was like that, and my sisters. My father worked nights and slept during the day, so we had no one to hide from. Now I'll be sitting at the breakfast table and everyone's dressed except me. All the people around me are either girls or they're gay, so it doesn't matter." This was before she wed Marc Anthony.

Eva Longoria says she loves to play air hockey in the buff. The dishy Desperate Housewife explained that she and boyfriend Tony Parker have a nudity penalty for whoever loses their air hockey games. "I had to run around the outside of the house naked," she said.

Alan Dershowitz: The famed Harvard University law professor likes to parade around in his birthday suit on the nude stretch of Lucy Vincent Beach in Chilmark, Mass. Dershowitz has been spotted nude both in and out of the water, but he tends to put his bathing suit back on when talking on his cellphone.

Tom Hanks: "Usually, when I'm in a hotel room, I strip down naked and walk around on the patio. That's as close as I can get to a feeling of anonymity and power."

Colin Farrell: "I can be found in my apartment dancing naked, I like '80s disco."

Alyssa Milano: "I garden topless. I'll be in my garden, you know, just being natural."

Britney Spears: "My family, we walked around the house naked. By the time I was 13, my dad was like, 'Uh, Britney, it's time to start covering yourself up.' I'm very free like that."

Designer John Bartlett says he likes to clean the house naked except for "a little lipstick, because if you catch yourself in the mirror, it's a like a moment of glamour."

Nobu owner Drew Nieperont told Webster Hall's Baird Jones that he was too shy to doff his duds at the nude beach in Martha's Vineyard: "All these naked people were looking at me with this look of total horror, as if they were thinking in unison, 'Please don't take off your clothes and scare away our children!' So I kept on my robe and trunks, much to their relief."

I grew up in a clothed household but sometimes now I like to walk around naked in my own house. My rule: If someone named "dad" lives in the house, I won't walk around naked there. It figures Britney's dad had to tell her to put clothes on -- that really explains it all! [source]

No comments: