Thursday, July 27, 2006

Time to Start Weighing Purses

Uh huh. You know, this is just like that time my friend told me she'd purchased a brand new
Louis Vuitton bag and never showed me. She'd talk about it like it was real - told me how much it cost and how it was hand delivered to her home with some certificate of authenticity... wonk wonk wonk. Needless to say, I've never seen the bag, and I believe she's given up the charade.
She's admitted to having a knock-off... Triflin' hoe.
So, my question for Leah Remini and Jada Pinkett Smith (fellow Crazitarians... I mean Scientologists) is... Why can't we see TomKats Louis Vuitton? We already know that Suri's certificate of authenticity is a HOAX.
I think we need to start 'weighing purses' (Duh it's the new catch phrase meaning let's dish gossip on celebrities... everyone's using it)
photo source: Popbytes

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

One question... were the purses in the bushes? Cause if so they were not very heavy... wink wink

xine said...

At least it's not a fake Dior bag that "fell off the truck." I always love that line.

"Oh look, we have the same purse." "No, mine's real."

Anonymous said...

Hey what a great site keep up the work its excellent.
»