Sunday, August 27, 2006

Celebrity Clone: Turning Gay Men Into Lesbians One Kidney At A Time

Poor Steven Cojocaru! His polycystic kidney disease turned him into Chastity Bono. I hope he feels better than he looks!
This is what the bitch looked like pre-kidney drama: Remember those "I Want A Famous Face" twins on MTV. They were actually just on the Tyra Show the other day (I think it was Tyra). Anyway, they wanted faces like Brad Pitt and I would always laugh because they ended up with a famous face alright-- Steven Cojocaru's. Too bad they didn't get his personality.

5 comments:

OldWiseOne said...

That is the best 'separated at birth' type post I have ever read! ha

Anonymous said...

This is a low blow, celebrities exhibiting assinine & boorish behaviour are fair game, however it is dispicable when you pick on someone who has a serious disease, that is beyond their control & is fighting for their life.
Shame on you Dino.

Anonymous said...

My apologies to you Dino, I meant XINE, shame on you XINE.

xine said...

Shame on me..He didn't choose to have a disease but he certainly chose that haircut.

Just because he looks like Chastity Bono doesn't mean I don't care about his well-being!

dino said...

we poke fun at a lot of people... including old people, people with eating disorders, and sometimes, just cause we feel like it. it's a celebrity gossip blog. nothing is meant to be taken seriously, aside from my torrid love affair with justin timberlake. anonymous, relax, aight? jesus said so.