Saturday, August 26, 2006

Smells Like Teen Shark Jump

Sometime this season on CSI expect Grissom to be on water skis investigating a drowning on a lake when he encounters a new, rare breed of Nevada lake sharks. How do I know this? I can smell a hit show jumping the shark a mile away... it's not hard when they cast KEVIN FEDERLINE in the show. No, he's not playing a corpse -- he actually has a SPEAKING part!

Federline tells PEOPLE while on the set of the CBS show, "This is pretty much my first time acting. It's the first time I've actually had a speaking role." He adds that the offer came about quickly. "I was doing stuff for the Teen Choice Awards," he says, "and got the call while we were rehearsing and I pissed in my pants! I was excited right off the bat. It's the only show that I really, really watch." Federline, 28, started shooting his part in Los Angeles on Thursday night. He will play a menacing, arrogant teen who harasses investigators Nick Stokes and Warrick Brown on a job. But to take on CSI, Federline will rely on his instincts. "I just read the script," he says. "They told me they wanted it to be more of a natural thing that comes to me." Oh, I get it now -- he doesn't really have to act. He's playing a menacing, arrogant teen -- that's right about on-track considering he's menacing, arrogant and lives the unemployed life of a teen. K-Fed just done gone ruined my favorite show. The fact that he had an offer for a speaking role makes me want to vomit all over his socks with sandals. No wait, false alarm....that was just the socks and sandlas that made me want to vomit. [source]

No comments: