Monday, August 28, 2006

Melts in Your Mouth and Cums in Your Hand


Eminem apparently mistreated one of Hugh Hefner's bimbonic blond girlfriends at an L.A. music video shoot last week. Kendra Wilkinson, one of Heff's sluts girlfriends featured in the new E!show, "Girls Next Door," was doused with water by the rapper on the set of "Smack That Ass," Eminem's duet with singer Akon.
"Smack That Ass." Hmm. Ok, I'll go along for the ride I guess. Who am I to pass judgement? I'm sure it's a really great song, and I bet it's really meant to "empower" women. I'm sure the name of the song is just meant to provoke people... to get their attention.
"Eminem came out of his trailer and threw water on her and was really disrespectful," Wilkerson's agent Jonathan Baram told Page Six. "He flipped out on her. She's a tough girl. She didn't take it, and they went at it - not physically but verbally." Um, you sure they didn't physically "go at it" a little earlier that day? I know, bitches be goin crazy after shovin' a little m&m inside that shit.
Wilkerson played Eminem's "love interest" in the video, Baram says. Eminem PR dude, Dennis Dennehy says the rapper feels "horrible" about his behavior and sent flowers to the Playboy Mansion to make up. It seems to have worked. "Now that I think about it, he was probably just playing a joke," Kendra said. "I don't want there to be any controversy between me and Eminem."
Kendra, you're a real stand-up kinda girl - cept, you're mostly lying down, kneeling down, and goin down. Ya heard.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Maybe you should write articles that dont have any particular bias in them. It will be moer creadible.

Anonymous said...

You are a jerk. One side of your drooling mouth is putting down "elderly" babes like sohia loren and the other is sticking up for swamp thing's playpet in a sarcastic jibe against eminem's "empowering" music. Get a life, stool-for-brains.