Tuesday, August 29, 2006

YOUR 15 MINUTES: Can I Perform This Exorcism with my Wireless Connection?

Father Gabriele Amorth, Pope Benedict XVI's "caster out of demons" told Vatican Radio that Adolf Hitler and Stalin were possessed by the Devil.
STFU.
"I am convinced that the Nazis were all possessed. All you have to do is think about what Hitler - and Stalin did. Almost certainly they were possessed by the Devil."

"You can tell by their behaviour and their actions, from the horrors they committed and the atrocities that were committed on their orders. That's why we need to defend society from demons."
I'll be goddamned to fuckery. That explains it all.
According to secret Vatican documents recently released wartime pontiff Pope Pius XII attempted a "long dime distance" exorcism of Hitler which failed to have any effect. Father Amorth said: "It's very rare that praying and attempting to carry out an exorcism from distance works." "Of course you can pray for someone from a distance but in this case it would not have any effect."
Um, my friend works for Apple, and that sounds like you might have a problem with your wireless router cause I can do exorcisms wirelessly with my laptop, no problem. It's super easy.
Oh, and P.S. - I love the Catholic Church.

No comments: