Monday, September 18, 2006

I Kissed A Girl -- For The Second Time

A few weeks ago, NYDN's Gatecrasher reported Jessica Biel was caught giving one of her girlfriends a little kissy kiss while they were clubin' it:

Beautiful Jessica Biel turned heads with a night out at the Lotus nightclub on Thursday.
One partygoer tells us she got carried away enough to plant a big old smooch on an attractive female companion. Despite the vehement insistence of our source, Biel's publicist, who was with her in the club, denies such a lip lock took place. Biel's party enjoyed Grey Goose and soda, and the club sent over a round of complimentary watermelon shots around 2:30 a.m.


While I might fantasize about this rumor just a teeny, tiny bit late at night, I normally wouldn't believe it...but life isn't always normal. Call it coincidence if you want, but a photog snapped Jessica B. giving a girlfriend a little smack on the lips again this week.
The kiss' ethnicity definitely wasn't "French" but it was faaaar from "Eskimo." Do you know what that means? She's into girls. It can be proven with the advanced mathematical equation known as the CH- lesbian theory: I spent some serious time on the analysis of this picture. Jessica Biel kissing a girl is HUGE. So I wiped the drool off my chin and came to this conclusion: I only kiss my boyfriend like that. Now I might kiss a really close girlfriend like that if I'm drunk but usually my goodbye-girl kisses are less lip/more cheek. But of course if Jessica Biel wants to put her mouth anywhere near me, I’m game. Not gay but definitely game. Disclaimer: the following pic is a dramatization:That picture does absolutely NOTHING for me. My head looks as deformed as Victoria Beckham's right boob.

No comments: