Wednesday, September 13, 2006

I Will Always Love You, Cept Now I'm Gonna Take Half Yo Money

Whitney Houston, our favorite crack head lesbian, has filed for divorce from her retarded husband, Bobby Brown. Whitney's publicist, Nancy Seltzer, declined to reveal where or when Whipme Houston filed the divorce papers, and said the singer had no statement to make.

"I can just confirm that she has filed for divorce," Seltzer said.

Whitney and Bobby, who married in 1992, have had a sometimes tumultuous pretty fucked up marriage (if you ask me), and rumors of their breakup have surfaced often over the years. The couple have one child, 13-year-old daughter, Bobbi Kristina.
Hey, does anyone remember this shit show?

Good times.

[source]

1 comment:

xine said...

Whoa. Break-breakdown in celebhijinx communication. I did this story too. How does this happen when I'm in the same city as you and STAYING AT YOUR HOUSE parttime? Jesus Christ Superstar.