Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Fonda's Got a Motor on the Backa' Her Honda!

In an interview with Access Hollywood (see the interview here), Jane Fonda offered some thoughts on the exploits of her persistently underhydrated and unaccounted for Georgia Rule co-star, Lindsay I-never-wear-panties Lohan:

"I think every once in a while, a very, very young person who is burning both ends of the candle needs to have somebody say, `You know, you're going to pay the piper, you better slow down.' So I think it was good," the 68-year-old actress told "Access Hollywood" in an interview to air Tuesday. [...]

"I just want to take her in my arms and hold her until she becomes grown-up," she says. "She's so young and she's so alone out there in the world in terms of structure and, you know, people to nurture her. And she's so talented."

Here's the thing...

I seem to have stumbled across this little diddy, and quite frankly, I'm pretty sure I've seen Lindsay's boobs by "accident" before, but let's not forget that Jane Fonda is the woman who became famous by posing naked to attract men when few women would do so. You know, back like a million years ago... cause bitch is OLD.

She now says that if she could, she would change her strip-tease which opened a movie in 1968 when she was 31-years-old. She says she did the tease only as a result of, "low self-esteem and an ingrained belief that she should please the men in her life."

We all know that little story about people in glass houses.

[source]

No comments: