Thursday, September 28, 2006

The Verdict is In

I guess I was wrong on this one. My first guess was obviously suicide. Then, my second guess would have been some sort of drug overdose. My third guess certainly wouldn't have been a lethal combination of methadone and two antidepressant drugs. I guess I just assume that doctors today know what the fuck their doing when they prescribe medication.

Toxicology tests showed Daniel Smith had methadone, Zoloft and Lexapro in his system when he died September 10th in his mom's hospital room in the Bahamas where Anna Nicole was recuperating from giving birth to her daughter.

"The fact that we have these drugs and the levels of the drugs overwhelmingly and most logically point to this being a tragic, accidental, drug-related death," Wecht, the U.S.-based pathologist who conducted a private autopsy, said.

Howard K. Stern, Anna Nicole's lawyer who was in the hospital room when Daniel died, told CNN's "Larry King Live" on Tuesday that he is the father of the 3-week-old baby girl, Dannie Lynn Hope. (click here to watch it go down on larry)

This onion has many layers.

[source]

No comments: