Friday, September 01, 2006

YOUR 15 MINUTES: The Birds and the Bees

I couldn't pass this one up. I swear, sometimes people make it too easy.

This here is an illustration from a German children's book on sex ed. Yeah. I know. I'm not really into cartoons doin' it, but it's been a really long time, so I'll take what I can get. **Please write me if you're interested in membership opportunities with the Born Again Virgins Club, where my friend Rob and I share a place on the executive committee.**

So time for a little fun, ok? Click on the picture above to flip through the book for yourself. Below is a word for word translation from German to English. Please, enjoy!

"Mother and Father love each other very much. They kiss each other. Father's penis is growing large. It sticks out rigidly."

"Mother and Father would like for Father's penis to go into Mother's slit. It is indeed beautiful."

"Mother and Father lay themselves upon the bed. They put the penis in the vagina. Thusly can they play with each other. Father and Mother swing [?] back and forth with each other."

"That is what people call 'sleeping together [lit: sleeping by someone]'. That can be very nice. Like so can Mother and Father create a child, when they want to."

"Mother and Father love each other very much. They very much want to have a child. In his little sack of the father are many little sperm. If Father and Mother sleep together, the sperm goes into the vagina."
For more, please click here. I'll be in the bathroom if you need me.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Actually, I think it's pretty cool. I can imagine sitting down with a young child and going through the book page by page. It's a lot less frightening than other books on the same subject.

Anonymous said...

I'm sorry but this targets children that are much too young for the subject.

dsgsdhysdfh said...

Oh man......is that how I got pregant?????

I thought the "diagram" in the middle of the book was quite useful...good to know ;)