Tuesday, October 17, 2006

Questionable Quote: Posh Spice

“Being a mother’s taught me not to waste time faffing about in the closet every morning. You learn how to get things done quicker, and often you do them just as well. Nowadays, I multitask, planning outfits while I’m doing something else - getting ready for bed or taking a bath,” she said.The glam life of a footballer's wife...where multitasking means planning an outfit while lying in bath of lilac scented suds. Posh should change her name to Efficient Spice. My definition of multitasking is talking on the phone, writing an email, creating a PowerPoint presentation, shopping for new shoes and eating lunch all at the same time and then still have time to go tanning and pick up some groceries over my lunch break. I wonder if she ever multitasks like that...
For more pics of Victoria in You Magazine, click here.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Efficient Spice lmao

I've got 2 kids and if I even had time to take a bath or plan an *outfit* it would be a miracle. I suppose if the staff were taking care of the tots and house then I could concern myself with *multitasking* my own personal care...