Thursday, October 12, 2006

Sienna's Big Hole


Sienna Miller can't keep her hole shut. (haha - her hole)
Now, it's no suprise to those that know me, that well, Pittsburgh isn't necessarily close to my heart. I grew up there and was always convinced that boys like me didn't come from places like that. Whatever. I may not be a "yinzer," but I've been mowed down by a cow or two and I still think Pittsburgh is a wonderful place. I'll smack a bitch for putting down my hometown. Xine, I know you got mah back gurl!
So blah blah blah Sienna Miller is in Pittsburgh where she's shooting "The Mysteries of Pittsburgh." Last week, she called the city "Shitsburgh," and now this week she threw a fit Saturday night when she was thrown out of Penny Folino's Tavern because she didn't have ID.

"Sienna ripped off her hat and said, 'I am Sienna Miller. I am a famous actress!' " Folino told the Pittsburgh Post-Gazette. Miller, denied her vodka and tonic, stewed outside for 30 minutes. Bouncer Dan Kovacs said, "She was going crazy out there, stomping her feet."
I'd have cheated on her stupid ass too. Nice job, Jude. Nice job!

2 comments:

xine said...

I read somewhere that Folino's Tavern is a "Pittsburgh hotspot." It made me laugh out loud. :)

Anonymous said...

Where the hell is Folino's Tavern? Never in my 22 (or was it 23) years of living there did I know of any Folino's Tavern.