Friday, October 13, 2006

Timbaland's Brilliant Phraseology

This is what happens when it's a slow news day. I try to find stories that somehow relate to my boyfriend, JT. What? He's way hot so STFU.

Anyhow, apparently Timbaland told Blender magainse that listening to Justin Timberlake's SexyBack is fodder for reevaluating your sexuality.

Here's his brilliant quote:

"Some people listen to a song like 'SexyBack' and think, am I queer? Am I funny? If you are that way, you're just that way. But if you're a masculine man, embrace it. Have a glass of wine, put the record on and invite your girl over to get sexy."

So being gay is funny? WTF does that mean? Is being fat funny too, cause if so, Timbaland is hilarious. (real mature, dino... real mature.)

However, one man who won't be getting all sexy to the song is its creator, Justin.

JT recently confessed he is unable to have sex if music is playing because he gets distracted by the melodies. "I have trouble having sex to music because I'll start picking out the chords."

Maybe I can help you out with that.

[soure]

No comments: