Friday, November 03, 2006

Doogie's Out

I normally wouldn't believe this but it's via People and they're rather reliable:

DOOGIE HOWSER finally admits he's gay.

Neil Patrick Harris is gay – and wants to quell recent reports that he had denied it. The actor tells PEOPLE exclusively: "The public eye has always been kind to me, and until recently I have been able to live a pretty normal life. Now it seems there is speculation and interest in my private life and relationships. "So, rather than ignore those who choose to publish their opinions without actually talking to me, I am happy to dispel any rumors or misconceptions and am quite proud to say that I am a very content gay man living my life to the fullest and feel most fortunate to be working with wonderful people in the business I love."

Awww. Isn't that peachy? Can I just say that he has the biggest forehead known to gay mankind...it's like a twentyhead.
This just proves that all my childhood crushes were gay men. I was seriously the world's youngest fag hag.

No comments: