Friday, November 03, 2006

Kanye West Can Suck My DEEOCK

Kanye West is a whiny bitch.
The douche bag rapper who is 29 fucking years old, was apparently so pissed off about not winning best video for "Touch The Sky" at the European MTV Awards that he decided to jump on stage as the award was being handed out. In an inarticulate and thoughtless tirade, Kanye said he should have won the prize, because his video "cost a million dollars, and had Pamela Anderson was in it," and he added, "I was jumping across canyons."
"If I don't win, the awards show loses credibility," his dumbass said. Later, he said, "I had the best video. 'Touch the Sky' was a great moment in TV."
Can someone please wire this idiot's mouth shut again? PUHLEASE?!
A touch of humility goes a long way, asshole.
Here's the dumb video in question. I think it sux.

No comments: