Tuesday, November 28, 2006

Thank Goodness for Loyal Friends

This one should be interesting, my friends. See, this story is supposed to be about how Kiera Knightly and her boyfriend, Rupert Friend, have hit a rough patch in their 10-month long relationship. A "friend" of Kiera told the Mirror's 3AM that Rupert feels like he doesn't get enough attention. Who cares?
More importantly, I have two tangential points to make that I think are way more fun than this story: 1) Kiera, one of your friends is ratting you out to the tabloids. You best check yo'self and the haters you're running with (at least she's not dumb enough to hang out with the retard triumvirate) and 2) I was parusing the interweb last night with my roommate and we came across this AWESOME Peacoat in navy blue and THEY WERE SOLD OUT OF IT! Lo and Behold, I wake up this morning and there it is plastered all over the celecbrity gossipsphere. SCUSE ME, DAN... yeah, I think this means you should buy this coat for me for Christmas. I'll even scour the web for you to find someone that has it in my size. I'm just sayin'.
I would like to thank Kiera Knightly and her boyfriend who's name I just forgot for having a lousy friend and for almost breaking up. Merry Christmas to me.

No comments: